Winter is the best. I crave this music most often. Just because I love Winter, since they remind me of Winter I like to listen to them. Currently I am in a Summer phase.
- Chasing Pavements – Adele
- Love Lockdown – Kanye West
- Baby Please Come Home – Anberlin
- Here I Go – Relient K
- Just Dance – Lady GaGa
- Violet Hill – Coldplay
- Poker Face – Lady GaGa
- Let’s Dance to Joy Division – The Wombats
- The Heart Never Lies – McFly
- My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson
- Do You Feel – The Rocket Summer
- See You Again – Miley Cyrus
- Any Christmas Song (Obviously)
- Blame it on the Pop – DJ Earworm
- Bad Romance – Lady GaGa
- In My Head – Jason Derulo
- Russian Roulette – Rihanna
- We are the World 25 for Haiti – Artist for Haiti
There are only a few songs that remind me of Spring… mostly because I skip right over it. Any song that is on during Spring goes straight to Summer.
- East Northumberland High – Miley Cyrus
- The Gift – Angels and Airwaves
- Show Me What I’m Looking For – Carolina Liar
- She is Love – Parachute
- The Climb – Miley Cyrus
The biggest list of all. Lets face it. Summer deserves it.
- Party in the USA – Miley Cyrus
- Summer Time Guys – Nikki Cleary
- He Could Be the One – Hannah Montana
- Jersey – Mayday Parade
- Must Have Done Something Right – Relient K (Played on repeat when we first got it.)
- Ping Pong Song – Enrique Iglesias
- The Jump Rope Song – Blue October
- 7 Things – Miley Cyrus
- Sweet Caroline – David Archuleta
- Secret Crowds – Angels and Airwaves
- Karma – NLT (Sadly, because I hate this song)
- Think of You Later – Every Avenue
- In My Arms – Kylie Minogue
- Hot Air Balloon – Owl City
- Cry for You – September
- Viva la Vida – Coldplay
- So What – Pink
- I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week – Mandy Moore
- It’s Alright, It’s OK – Ashley Tisdale
- Under Control – Parachute
- 21 Guns – Green Day
- Good Girls Go Bad – Cobra Starship
- Good Ol’ Fashion Nightmare – Matt & Kim
- Escape – Enrique Iglesias
- I Hate This Part – The Pussy Cat Dolls
There aren’t a lot that remind me of Fall. But they are some of my favorites.
- Forget and Not Slow Down – Relient K
- Two is Better than One (Ft. Taylor Swift) – Boys Like Girls
- Heaven Can Wait – We the Kings
- Stay My Baby – Miranda Cosgrove
- About You Now – Miranda Cosgrove
- Any David Archuleta song
- We Belong To The Music (Ft. Miley Cyrus) – Timbaland
- Speechless – Lady GaGa
- According To You – Orianthi
- Telephone – Lady GaGa
- Meet Me Halfway – The Black Eyed Peas
- Bulletproof – La Roux
- Coming To Terms – Carolina Liar
Yesterday, in my biology class, was pretty much the best biology class ever. First off, my teacher is really dumb. He passed out a video quiz. Then turned on the movie. During that time we noticed it wasn’t answering any of the questions on the paper. Then I noticed my neighbor kept checking my paper to see if it had answers. So then I would write more things on the paper, like the date or the teachers name, my name, etc. Every time he would check again. So finally I write down a fake answer to the first question which is supposed to be a number. So I put down Pd+. That’s what it looked like. It was really supposed to be 96+ backwards. But after that he kept having a really strained look on his face as he sneakily tried to read the answer off my paper. I was laughing for like 5 minutes. Then a half an hour into the movie my teacher finally realizes he put in the wrong movie. So he tries a different one. It still wasn’t it. So he tried another, and another. Then he kept trying the same ones over and over. He is pretty dumb. He also once asked me if I needed a spanking. Really?
Another time we had to sign in to tutorial for his class. So I stood at his computer for like and 10 minutes and he kept asking what I was doing there. I had told him already! He is stupid. Here’s a picture my friend drew of him. Apparently he looks like a tree to most people. I don’t really see it.
And to further prove it. He hired a dumb sub.
Yesterday, I was on Amazon looking for CD’s I could buy. I found that I could buy 21 CD’s for 30 dollars, I thought that I could get free 2 day shipping. Come to find out its only for items that are certified with Amazon.com. When you do that it makes it so you pay the shipping anyway because they add the shipping into the price. So then, I looked to see how much my 21 CD’s I thought I was going to buy. With shipping included it was over $100! Seriously! That is lame. Maybe I will have to result and get 5 or 6 CD’s not from that stinking Amazon!
You would think that if you were going to put a CD out you would try and make people look and it and like it. But some people don’t get that concept. When I look for a new song on iTunes, I don’t go looking for the ugliest art possible. I really skip over it, because I am unimpressed by it. I pick the GOOD LOOKING ones. Lucky for some artist on our computer we have some good songs that I know that happen to have an ugly album art.
- In This Diary – The Ataris (This one just doesn’t impress me at all.)
- Sk8ter Boi – Avril Lavigne (Seriously, what is she wearing. plus the ugly blurred background doesn’t make for a good album art.)
- 1985 – Bowling for Soup (TV? Not getting my vote.)
- Video Killed The Radio Star – The Buggles (No, just no.)
- Weekend Warriors – A Change of Pace (Its not terrible, but still definitely not that great.)
- Good Girls Go Bad – Cobra Starship (Well……. If I saw this before I wouldn’t buy it. But lucky for them, I heard the song before i saw the art, we now own it. The original is worse.)
- Clocks – Coldplay ( When I see this I think goat. Goats aren’t that appealing. Neither are half faces.)
- Pictures of You – The Cure (This is just creepy.)
- Friday, I’m In Love- The Cure (This is not much of a improvement on the last one.)
- Thick as Thieves – Dashboard Confessional (Really? An Apple?)
- Here’s To The Night – Eve 6 (I just realized that’s a girl. But Still, It is no good.)
Posted in Music | Tagged A Change of Pace, Album Art, Avril Lavigne, Clocks, Coldplay, Dashboard Confessional, Eve 6, Friday, Here's To The Night, I'm In Love, In This Diary, Let Go, List, Pictures of You, Sk8ter Boi, Songs, The Ataris, The Buggles, The Cure, Thick as Theives, Ugly, Weekend Warriors | 4 Comments »
Well…. I mean, I could get these things, but in order to get them it requires money. So I came up with a list of things I want but probably will never have (well I will have some but still……).